Friday, September 15, 2006

My impressions of MEI

This semester is better than last semester. There is more attention to the students and education. The teachers are attentive. My classmates are friendly. The study time is good. It is from 9 to 2:55. We have break times. There is a short break after each hour and a long one from 11:55 to 1. MEI has good facilities for learning. There is a lab for writing and listening. Every student has a speaking partner. This is good idea to improve our language.

3 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Blogger Nina Liakos said...

It sounds like you've gotten off to a great start!

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Hiromi said...

Hello~!
My name is Hiromi and I participated the program made by MEI this summer! I actually was a student of Nina's class!(even though just for 2 weeks.)

Even though my stay at UM was short, I agree with your opinion about the facilities of MEI. Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading your new post soon!

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger essa-mei2006 said...

Hi, Mohammed

I am agreeing with you. Let’s work hard to join the university

 

Post a Comment

<< Home