Sunday, October 08, 2006

A bout myself



I am going to tell you a bout myself. My name is Mohammed. I am 19 year-old. I am from Qatar. I have three brothers and one sister. When I was 3 year-old, my sister was born. She is 16 year-old now. They are Abdullah, Sultan and Fisal. Abdullah is older then me but, Sultan and Fisal are younger then me. My father is a police officer and my mother is a teacher. I began study when I was 6 year-old in Amslal elementary school. After that I continued my education in Alahnaf secondary school. Then I graduated from high school last year.I like my traditional clothes. My favorite hobbies are soccer and hunting. When I was 10 year-old, I was play in Qatar club. After three years I entered in national team in soccer. I traveled with them to Jordan. After four years I stopped play soccer, because I was in last class in high school. I didn't find time to play and I have to study hard to get high scour. In 2000 I began hunt with my father. He has experience in hunt and he teaches me how I can hunt. When I was 15 year-old, I hunted with my father in Saudi Arabia. The weather was good to hunt. It was warm. Before I came here, I was in army. The life there was difficult on the other hand it was beautiful. I met a lot of people there. I stayed there for five months. I have army certificate. My life has changed. I came here to study English. After that I will apply at university of Maryland. My major is fire protection engineering. I have been here for seven months. I live with my friends in an apartment. Finally the life here is difficult. I miss my family and my relatives. I am never defeated by sadness.

7 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Blogger Nina Liakos said...

Good post, Mohammed, and I really like the picture of you. What is the name of the head cover?

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger M-alkaabi said...

Hi,Nine
It's called Qutra

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger essa-mei2006 said...

Hi,
mohammed you look handsome.
I miss that traditional clothes.

I see you every day.

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger J said...

Hi! Mohammed!
you are so young!
I didn't know that^^
Your traditional clothes looks nice!

 
At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't you join a social soccer team? You won't need to practise so hard and you may make some good friends.

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger nazanin said...

wooooow funny pictures your head cover is nice .

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger ali said...

hiii my friend\ mohammed
good and nice topic that you writed
iwant to be your friend . iam from
sudan . study in university of science and technology. that is my blog and email
aloooba-king.blogspot.com
aloooba209@yahoo.com
Iam wait your answer
bye bye

 

Post a Comment

<< Home