Friday, November 17, 2006

The Semester Is Almost Over

In this semester, I learned a lot of subject that I didn’t know before. I learned how I can write essay and more grammar. Also, I learned a lot of vocabulary that I didn’t know before. This semester is better that last semester. I taught important subject that I didn’t take it in last semester. Final test will be soon and I hope to do it better. I feel that I will do it better because I have very good teacher in this semester. If I finish, I will travel to my country. I benefit a lot of subject in this semester. This institute is one of best institute that I learn in it.

3 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

I also want my final test can do it well. Hope both of us can get good score in our final. ^^

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger Nina Liakos said...

It sounds like you had a profitable semester! :-)

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger essa-mei2006 said...

Hi<
I am sure we are learn many different things that will help us to improve our English skills.

seeee you
-_+

 

Post a Comment

<< Home